- National Housing Trust (NHT) is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not shared beyond NHT without your consent. We do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers to third-party organizations. Nor do we re-distribute or sell the information you provide as part of the creation of a profile listing on this website.
- While website analytics are used, they are only used to understand traffic to the site, traffic flows within the site, and from which regions visitors are coming to the site. Cookies are not used on this site.
- Your sharing of demographic information is voluntary and may be used as part of aggregate data reports concerning the demographics of who we serve.
- We may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you will find useful. This would likely come in the form of emails, which you are invited to opt-out of at any time.
- This website contains links to other websites which are operated by third parties. We provide these links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them.
This Privacy Statement was last revised on October 18, 2022. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.